travel insurance

Having a valid travel insurance that covers bouldering is compulsory for any trip UBoulder organises.

Most travel insurances do not cover bouldering as a sport. If you already have travel insurance, check if it covers extreme sports. If it does not, contact your insurance to see if you can upgrade your existing policy.

If you don’t have travel insurance, consider becoming a member of the Dutch Alpine Club, the NKBV and sign up for their continuous, year round policy. For short term insurance, check out the extreme sports policy of Allianz. It only takes minutes to arrange.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an email to outdoor@uboulder.nl.